This product is handy for quickly entering chord tones (MIDI notes) without the knowledge of every chord tones of each chord.
- 4 Editing Mode (Default Mode, Circle Of Fifth Mode, Chord Analysis Mode I and II).
- MIDI notes are sent as chord tones by pressing a chord name button.
- Diatonic chords are highlighted based on the main key and chords' root you set.
- Place chords to DAW as MIDI Clip Item.
(As of today, this function has been confirmed with the following Host applications: Studio One, Reaper and Bitwig Studio).
- The Step Sequencer of Chord tones (version 2.05~ )
# Latest version:
- Windows : 2.05a
- Mac OS X : 2.05a
- Change log is here.
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 10 newer, 32bit 64bit processor with 2 GB RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768
- VST, VST3 host program
- ASIO supporting sound card (recommended)
# Examples Uses:
- Quick play and check chords tones.
- You can also use it for a rough sketch of chord progressions.
- Useful when writing chord progressions according to tonality.
Write Your Own Review